Beer and bands, probably the best combination in the world, some of our favourite bands immortalised as 1960's and 70's beer mats. Here we have introduced enlarged 'single' versions of our popular 'compilation' prints, inspired by Sham 69, 'Hersham Whisky' also features on the 'Filth and the Brewery' print.
Take a look at our other 'single' versions here
Or take a look at our 'Manchester Best' and 'Pride of London' prints
• Print type: Giclée
• Size: A3 (297 x 420mm)
• Paper: Hahnemule Archival FineArt Paper, 100% Cotton, acid free, 310 gsm
• Ink: UltraChrome HDR professional pigment inks
• Print is supplied unframed
• Prints are sent flat in a crystal clear cello bag with mount board. If A2 and A3 are purchased in combination then the A3 will be included with the rolled A2 print.
• The colours of our prints are guaranteed for a minimum of 100 years although we always recommend not hanging any picture or print in direct sunlight. Please note the colour of your print may differ ever so slightly from the online screen images
© 2017 - 67 Inc Limited
Share this item: