Design Classics A to Z (Red Edition)
A new 'Red Edition' of our 'Design Classics A to Z' print.
An affordable way to own 35 of the greatest 20th Century design classics. Objects from chairs to cameras, clocks to record players, inspired by the work of Eames to Jacobsen, we have picked the 35 items we feel represent the most iconic product design and designers of the 20th Century.
Illustrated and presented as a collectors set of trading cards on an A2 print this is the first in our series of Alphanumeric / Alphabet prints.
If you can't guess them all the answers are on the last card of the set.
The original colour version is still available here.
Monochrome version available here.
• Print type: Giclée
• Size: A2 (420 x 594mm) or A3 (297 x 420mm)
• Paper: Hahnemule Archival FineArt Paper, 100% Cotton, acid free, 310 gsm
• Ink: UltraChrome HDR professional pigment inks
• Print is supplied unframed
• A2 prints are sent wrapped in acid free tissue paper and rolled in a wide diameter thick walled cardboard tube. A3 prints are sent flat in a crystal clear cello bag with mount board. If A2 and A3 are purchased in combination then the A3 will be included with the rolled A2 print.
• The colours of our prints are guaranteed for a minimum of 100 years although we always recommend not hanging any picture or print in direct sunlight.
© 2017 - 67 Inc Limited