Big Brother (1984)
Continuing our series of 1960's style book covers, our latest print is 300% cover inspired by the 1984 movie "Nineteen Eighty-Four".
Our favourite quote from the movie is the title and author is the character who said it.
Each artwork is slightly distressed and textured to look like a real book from the period.
The perfect partner to our Sc-Fi Movies Book Covers A to Z
Or our Horror Movies Book Covers A to Z
Also take a look at our Movie related collection of prints
• Print type: Giclée
• Size: A2 (420 x 594mm) or A3 (297 x 420mm)
• Paper: Hahnemule Archival FineArt Paper, 100% Cotton, acid free, 310 gsm
• Ink: UltraChrome HDR professional pigment inks
• Print is supplied unframed
• A2 prints are sent wrapped in acid free tissue paper and rolled in a wide diameter thick walled cardboard tube. A3 prints are sent flat in a crystal clear cello bag with mount board. If A2 and A3 are purchased in combination then the A3 will be included with the rolled A2 print.
• The colours of our prints are guaranteed for a minimum of 100 years although we always recommend not hanging any picture or print in direct sunlight.
© 2017 - 67 Inc Limited
Share this item: