Chemical Elements A to Z
The third in our 'Scientific' series, 'Chemical Elements A to Z' is a collection of elements from the Periodic Table presented as an alphanumeric print. We wanted to create the look of a vintage wall chart that may have hung in a school or laboratory.
Each card has it's atomic number and weight in the coloured bar and it's electron configuration under it's chemical symbol.
The number cards are the first eight elements in the Periodic Table.
If you can't guess them all the answers, as always, are on the last card of the set.
• Print type: Giclée
• Size: A2 (420 x 594mm) or A3 (297 x 420mm)
• Paper: Hahnemule Archival FineArt Paper, 100% Cotton, acid free, 310 gsm
• Ink: UltraChrome HDR professional pigment inks
• Print is supplied unframed
• A2 prints are sent wrapped in acid free tissue paper and rolled in a wide diameter thick walled cardboard tube. A3 prints are sent flat in a crystal clear cello bag with mount board. If A2 and A3 are purchased in combination then the A3 will be included with the rolled A2 print.
• The colours of our prints are guaranteed for a minimum of 100 years although we always recommend not hanging any picture or print in direct sunlight.
© 2017 - 67 Inc Limited