Red or Blue (The Matrix)
Continuing our series of 1960's style book covers, our latest print is 300% cover inspired by the 1999 movie "The Matrix".
Our favourite quote from the movie is the title and author is the character who said it.
Each artwork is slightly distressed and textured to look like a real book from the period.
The perfect partner to our Sc-Fi Movies Book Covers A to Z
Or our Horror Movies Book Covers A to Z
Also take a look at our Movie related collection of prints
• Print type: Giclée
• Size: A2 (420 x 594mm) or A3 (297 x 420mm)
• Paper: Hahnemule Archival FineArt Paper, 100% Cotton, acid free, 310 gsm
• Ink: UltraChrome HDR professional pigment inks
• Print is supplied unframed
• A2 prints are sent wrapped in acid free tissue paper and rolled in a wide diameter thick walled cardboard tube. A3 prints are sent flat in a crystal clear cello bag with mount board. If A2 and A3 are purchased in combination then the A3 will be included with the rolled A2 print.
• The colours of our prints are guaranteed for a minimum of 100 years although we always recommend not hanging any picture or print in direct sunlight.
© 2017 - 67 Inc Limited
Share this item: