Skulls A to Z - Bruise Blue
The latest in our vintage trading card series is our Skulls A to Z, a collection of 35 skulls from Alligator to Zebra and Piranha to Kangaroo. What we found interesting when making this print is how recognisable some skulls were but others were quite unlike the animals they were from. The number cards have no letter clue so are a bit more tricky to guess.
Now available in 'Bruise Blue' colour - please note the colour of your print may differ slightly from the online screen representation.
If you can't guess them all the answers are on the last card of the set.
Two other colour versions available here.
Many of the skulls used on our print were kindly provided by Skulls Unlimited International, Inc. the leading supplier of osteological specimens. Thank you Josh for all your help. Please take a look at their website here.
• Print type: Giclée
• Size: A2 (420 x 594mm) or A3 (297 x 420mm)
• Paper: Hahnemule Archival FineArt Paper, 100% Cotton, acid free, 310 gsm
• Ink: UltraChrome HDR professional pigment inks
• Print is supplied unframed
• A2 prints are sent wrapped in acid free tissue paper and rolled in a wide diameter thick walled cardboard tube. A3 prints are sent flat in a crystal clear cello bag with mount board. If A2 and A3 are purchased in combination then the A3 will be included with the rolled A2 print.
• The colours of our prints are guaranteed for a minimum of 100 years although we always recommend not hanging any picture or print in direct sunlight.
© 2017 - 67 Inc Limited