Vintage Matchbox Labels A to Z
Another Collection that we felt should be shared, a beautiful set of vintage Eastern European matchbox labels from the 50's and 60's reworked as an A to Z alphanumeric print. Subjects ranging from road safety, zoo animals, items from around the home, flowers and pets. Beautifully simple illustrations in bold graphic colours combine into one of our favourite collections.
• Print type: Giclée
• Size: A2 (420 x 594mm) or A3 (297 x 420mm)
• Paper: Hahnemule Archival FineArt Paper, 100% Cotton, acid free, 310 gsm
• Ink: UltraChrome HDR professional pigment inks
• Print is supplied unframed
• A2 prints are sent wrapped in acid free tissue paper and rolled in a wide diameter thick walled cardboard tube. A3 prints are sent flat in a crystal clear cello bag with mount board. If A2 and A3 are purchased in combination then the A3 will be included with the rolled A2 print.
• The colours of our prints are guaranteed for a minimum of 100 years although we always recommend not hanging any picture or print in direct sunlight.
© 2017 - 67 Inc Limited